Hello, I’m Lucia Valdivia Fuentes I was born
on august 9th 1996 in the city of “La Calera”, but I grew up in “La
Ligua”. My parents are Sara and Raul, also I have an old brother, and his name is
Tomas.
I studied all my life in La Ligua but in
different schools. In the 2015 I studied college in the Universidad de Chile,
but I retired in the strike and the next year I entered to study chemistry and
pharmacy in the Universidad de Chile. In the present I am in the second year of
my career.
Nowadays I’m living Santiago in the week and weekends I travel to La Ligua, I
have my pets there and is what I miss most. My favorite hobby is reading. I read
all kinds of books but I prefer the books of fiction fantasy, mystery and adventure.


I know it, I'm weird


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario