Hello, I remember that when I child I wanted to be a vet because always
I had a facility to deal with animals, but my aunt one day asked me if I was
layers of killing an animal to avoid its suffering, when I realized I could
not, I discarded that idea.
After that, already bigger, I had a hard time deciding me for a career,
because I have facility for both areas (scientific and humanistic, but I
dislike this classification I think that only serves for create confusion,
personal experience) I thought in studying Sociology, History, Psychiatry,
Astronomy, Medicine and perhaps Pharmacy
Finally when I did the PSU had by choice medicine, astronomy and
pharmacy. I discard the other two option because, medicine is much interaction
with people and I’m not good at that, and astronomy because I did not capable
of facing that race.
I do not regret my decision, and everyday that passes I like more and
more my career.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario