viernes, 23 de junio de 2017

The last blog



Hello, this is latest and end blog and I will toll about my experience whit this.
I think that is very interesting as with this blog I have learned vocabulary and 
drafting (writing) in english (I think :D ) but also is fun as I have learned about me, 
because this blog is very personal.   
 
Besides for this, I come to weigh much about me in different things because not 
only I had that to write about a topic… no… It could not be that simple -_-…, I had
that to write a topic in english that is to say I had to think in a topic of a form simple, 
for I had to write to that understand so everybody. And it was frustrating most of the 
time, because I like the sarcasm but in a idiom that I don’t know well, I couldn’t use it 
and finally I write of a form that not I identified. Then frustrated me, I had they delete 
much thing until I was satisfied.
 
Anyway I think that is a form very good for use the english from a daily perspective 
with quotidian experiences and likes.
 
And as is the final blog it is necessary to say goodbye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario