Hello
I don’t have a prefer place, I am very easily surprised, so I like all places,
since they all have their charm.
Anyway, I think that my favorite travel it was my end of course trip, we arrived
Concepcion, is a beautiful place, I love the architecture and history context of
city.
I remember that we walks much and in the night we are very tired but anyway we made
fires and talked about everything and nothing. Although for me the best of place is
the sky. I love the sky and for me any place that I can see the stars is perfect.
In the travel, we traveled the city and its surroundings. We were a small group and
I think that is good, we were not very noisy and we could better appreciate what
the guides want to show us and explain.
The most novel experience for me was when we went down to a coal mine, is incredible
the dark and inhospitable that is a mine, in this moment we guide it was a old
mining and in a moment asked us that we turn off our lights, just say that I could
not even see the hand in front of my face.
The travel in general it was perfect.
But I lost the photography of this.
I agree with you, any place where you can see the stars is great. It’s sad to know that here in Santiago, with the lights of the city, it’s difficult to see all the amazing stars...
ResponderEliminar