Hello! in this blogs
I'll write about Clair Cameron Patterson.
The true that I meet this character thank the program Cosmos, the best is that I saw
this program when I didn't know what to study and I watching the history of Clair and
other character was, in general, very inspiring.
This character highlights because I like his story and especially the fight that he had to
struggle to he had the result that wanted.
Your research more important, for my, is the research about lead, in 1965 he public
“Contaminated and Natural Lead Environments of Man” with this publication he became
the enemy public of the oil companies.
It was two decades of poke fun at, disparage and constant death threats,
for by the industry. But in 1986 he get that it was approved the law that
phaseout of lead from all consumer of gasoline, at least in the United
States.
He didn't give up and
Challenge to industry, he believed in he and he struggle for that believed was
just and necessary.
For me is a good example to follow because many time I lack determination or self-confidence,
in different areas of my life, and I see this character, motivates me to be a better person and
overcome these shortcomings.

Wow, he was an incredible person, an evidence that we must always fight for what we want and think.
ResponderEliminarI like Cosmos too, is a great show :)