Hello,
in this post I’ll write about what I like watching,
first I like reading for this many series and films that I like are
adaptations. I don’t like a specific genre, but I can tell that I don’t like the romance genre.
I can’t choose a favorite film, so
I’ll name some, the trilogy “The Lord of the Rings” and “Hobbit” they
are classics in my life and every year I watch them. The trilogy of “Hannibal”,
which have all different names, but the main character is Hannibal Lecter. “The
imitation game” because I like the life of Alan Turing and I think that
adaptation is very good. Everything related with Alien, except Predator. And all movies of Christian Bale
In the series I know that now my favorite series
is Vikings, because I think that is the first adaptation that doesn’t show the Vikings
as barbarians and it has a very good temporal line. Other series or documentaries
that I like is “Cosmos” because is very good, also to explain the science in a
simple way.
Also I love the anime, but I don’t like those animes that are very long
and my favorite is “Devil may Cry” because is Dante and Basilisk.
In general I’m very “ñoña” for my tastes.




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario