Hello,
in this blogs I want spoke about this photography
Is
the place where I live, when I see the photography I feel sad,
because previously this place was leafy, beautiful and prosperous,
wherever one saw, he saw a green field.
I
took that picture, because when I came to study in Santiago forget
the problems that was happening my locality, in Santiago the people
wastes the water of a form incredible and I contagious me that
unconsciousness.
This
picture serves me not to forget I where come from.
And
the more important, in order to I have awareness about water, the
great part of our country is in a water shortage, but in Santiago the
people waste the water the incredible way, for example the other day
I saw that in “Nueva York” (next to “Banco Estado”) they
washed the outer walls of a building and I think How can they do
that? Then I remember that the “santiaguino” (in general and no
offense) has no water consciousness, because he has never had a
scarcity as such.
And
I hope your never go through something like that
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario