viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017

My hobbies

Hi, I have so many hobbies..., but I go talk about the more important for me.
I think that my favorite hobby is listening to music and reading. The style of music that I like is epic metal, its melody, its letter, the set in general, I feel that it transports me to a magical world and ... good epic. On the other hand reading... is awesome how a good book can transport me and disconnect me, of this reality, I reading about mythology, fiction science, fantasy and I collect the magazines of "national geographic" also I reading comic's.   
Other hobby that I have is I play with my pets, but I can not I play with they as much as I would like because they are in La Ligua and I'm in Santiago studying. But when I arrive I enjoy the time with them.

Finally also I like watching series and film, my favorite serie is Vikings, especially since this Ragnar.  

My pets 
  



1 comentario:

  1. I agree the books transports to the people of epic forms to his stories.You Hobby is very nice

    ResponderEliminar