Hello, is
curious but I know that I’m addicted of the technology, my life complete this
in relation with the technology. I love the Smartphone because with them I can read, listen to
music, talk with friends, watch videos, watch “memes” etc. also I like the
tablet, pc, consoles (PlayStation, Xbox, Project 64, etc.)
I think that the only that I do in the Tablet but I would like not do is read books, I wish I could
buy the books that I read but I am poor and if I can download them for free from the internet
I will do it, besides that money serves me to eat.
I know that the problem of technology is that interfere with the social relationships,
for example the other day I read a news about Parents who play video games and they
did not feed their son, the baby died of starvation. I think that the technology can’t take
control of our lives. Is an aid to make our lives easier and bearable, but you can’t forget the
real world.
I love the part when you say that you use the smartphone to see memes because I see memes all the time jajaja
ResponderEliminar